Chartwell Aurora Long Term Care Residence in Burlington, Ontario seeks an individual for position of Business Manager.
The ideal candidate possesses three (3) years of bookkeeping experience (AR and AP) and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. This individual must be able to multitask and prioritize and must possess excellent communication and customer service skills. This individual should be a high school graduate and able to read, write, and speak English well enough to follow written and oral instruction to complete required assignments and documentation. Accounting Diploma is preferred.
The role of the Business Manager consists of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preparing resident billings on a monthly basis;
- Preparing and submitting payroll for processing;
- Recording and tracking census and reflecting changes on billings;
- Benefits administration;
- Administers and maintains financial records including banking, petty cash, resident trust, etc.
- Manages outstanding accounts;
- Performing month end reconciliation;
- Promoting Chartwell’s mission, values and vision;
- General reception duties.
Successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields