We are currently looking for a motivated Full Time Sales Specialist who brings demonstrated experience in sales; a drive for results and the ability to exceed monthly occupancy and revenue targets. You have a passion for connecting with people; selling a great product and the desire to work in a service industry providing a dynamic, fulfilling lifestyle for seniors. You will work as part of a team in an atmosphere filled with enthusiasm and a commitment to our residents dedicated to "making people's lives better".
Experience in the seniors housing or hospitality industries would be ideal but is not mandatory.
- Help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence;
- Meet or exceed established sales targets for occupancy;
- Manage telephone inquiries & track sales activity in our CRM database;
- Conduct personal visits at the residence; follow up on leads & close sales through lease signings;
- Implement Marketing Plans;
- Together with the General Manager, analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence;
- Together with the Community Relations Specialist you will build a qualified lead database.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of the surrounding area & communities;
- Valid provincial driver's license and access to a vehicle;
- Interact effectively with people and organizations within the retirement community;
- Flexible hours (evenings and weekends) may be required.
The Compensation Package:
- Is comprised of a base salary plus financial incentives driven by achievement of performance targets;
- Benefits and matching RSP contributions.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields