The Concierge is responsible for all aspects of clerical and reception duties associated with the daily operation of an effective residence.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide initial face-to-face and telephone contact with visitors. Provide direction to visitors and callers;
- Provide support to the Manager in the public relations, staff relations and resident care aspects of the operation of the facility;
- Welcome and orientate new residents, family and friends.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Business English office procedures. Elementary Bookkeeping and experience in handling cash. Previous satisfactory experience in the routine operation of a Business Office.
Candidates must be available evenings and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields