Chartwell Langley Gardens Retirement Residence in Langley, BC invites applications for a part-time Multi Skilled Support Provider.
The incumbent will be providing laundry, food preparation, bussing and dishwashing services in accordance with established work routines in a retirement residence.
The successful candidate has successfully completed secondary school or equivalent as well as a Food Safe Level 1 Certificate; must be able to read and communicate effectively, follow written and verbal instructions, organize work and work under strict time constraints. In addition, the incumbent will have effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills and a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness. Availability to work days, evenings and weekends will also be required.
Drawing on your extraordinary organizational and communication skills, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing services and interacting with guests and family members in a professional manner;
- Unpacking and storing supplies;
- Maintaining work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner;
- Washing, cleaning and storing dishes, cutlery, fixtures and equipment used for food preparation and service;
- Providing personal laundry services for care residents in accordance with established work routines;
- Operating and cleaning food service equipment, furniture as well as cleaning and maintaining food service areas;
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields