The Clinical Coordinator shares responsibility for the care provided in the licensed care area and ensures that care standards are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations, standards and legal requirements.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Collaboratively develops comprehensive care plans tailored to the individual's short and long term requirements with the resident, their family and professional staff and reviews them on a regular basis in accordance with the changing needs of the resident;
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of individual care plans and identified changing care levels and ensures appropriate action is taken;
- Facilitates//chairs/attends resident care conferences;
- Supervisory responsibilities include recruiting, training and developing medical and non-medical continued care staff, scheduling, assigning and monitoring work;
- Networks with clinical practice groups and health care professionals, agencies and services as necessary.
The ideal candidates possess:
- Minimum 3 years management experience in a geriatric settling;
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing with current registration with the applicable College of Nursing in your province;
- Extensive knowledge of the Community Care Facilities Act, Adult Care Regulations.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields