The Customer Service Representative will provide front line customer service and administrative support to the leadership team.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Directing guests to appropriate individuals/areas, responding to telephone inquiries, and relaying messages to residents and staff;
- Responding to emergency calls;
- Acting as the internal contact with other facility staff to update and exchange information;
- Being the external contact with the general public, residents, and their families to answer their inquiries and relay messages and with potential customers to obtain information and promote sales;
- Promoting sales and leasing by providing the first point of customer contact;
- Obtaining information related to the needs of the customer and responding directly to their requirements;
- Promoting the organization as a whole;
- Coordinating guests to promotional activities and events;
- Inputting data related to accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1- 2 years of experience in reception and administrative support services in a customer service environment, in addition to excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills (MS Office);
- Successful completion of secondary school diploma, or equivalent;
- Serving It Right Certificate;
- Experience in a retirement residence setting would be preferred;
- Completion of an Emergency First Aid (Level 1) course is an asset.
Candidates must be available to work days and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields