This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, motivated leader with operations management experience, preferably in Hospitality or Seniors Housing. You are driven to contribute to Making People’s Lives Better by leading a dynamic, passionate team at our Chartwell Chateau Georgian Retirement Residence in Timmins, Ontario.
Our residence’s primary goal is to provide our resident’s with a “Very Satisfied” customer experience, ensuring that they feel at home, feel safe and have a great day, every day.
The General Manager is accountable to:
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of residence managers, sales consultants and front line employees
- Ensure a focus on our 4 key results: financial accountability, commitment to customer service & resident satisfaction, employee engagement and managing reputational risk
Lead and Influence:
- Demonstrate leadership in cultural commitment by fostering the Chartwell Values and Beliefs
Ensure Commitment to Service Excellence:
- Apply service standards to decision making, align with our RESPECT values and communicate the importance of looking through the lens of the customer
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in the retirement or hospitality industry;
- Experience in progressively responsible roles with demonstrated ability in leadership, interpersonal skills, marketing and financial planning;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact with residents, families, community professionals and various outside partners.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields