The Administrator is accountable for the overall operation of the Long Term Care Centre including resident care, programs, services, environmental coordination and fiscal performance.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Leading the management team to provide excellent care and services to the residence;
- The development of goals and objectives for the various departments within the residence;
- Setting standards of resident care and services to ensure they meet MOHLTC requirements;
- Hiring, orientating, evaluating, and educating staff; participating in matters surrounding union contracts;
- The development and management of the residences budget, including all costs related to environmental services and marketing programs;
- As an integral member of the site leadership team, participates in decision-making particularly in matters related to staff and resident health and safety.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 years of management experience in the long term care industry;
- Recognized degree and/or certificate or diploma in Long Term Care Management and current Administrator Certificate through Ministry of Health approved program;
- Strong organizational and customer service skills and sound knowledge of relevant long term care legislation is essential.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields