The Concierge is responsible for all aspects of clerical and reception duties associated with the daily operation of an effective residence.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide initial face-to-face and telephone contact with visitors. Provide direction to visitors and callers;
- Provide support to the Manager in the public relations, staff relations and resident care aspects of the operation of the facility;
- Welcome and orientate new residents, family and friends;
- Respond to queries from potential residents, family members and friends as required in person or by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel;
- Maintain department files and records, including correspondence, forms and routine office records and reports;
- Receives incoming mail, co-ordinates distribution and processes outgoing mail.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields