Reports directly to the Director of Care of the Long Term Care Center and is responsible to coordinate and communicate with the Nursing Department.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensure efficient and effective communication and collaboration with the neighborhood staff and residents to ensure required office supplies, filing needs, product orders, etc. are up to date and organized appropriately and as needed in a timely fashion;
- Maintenance of staffing levels on certain days of the week;
- Total the daily payroll hours on the Employee Attendance Sheets and submit verified attendance sheets to the Business Coordinator for payroll processing and ensure this information is documented;
- Replacement of staff on a daily "Call in" basis and update staffing changes on the nursing time sheet; Obtain authorization from the Director of Care for any overtime work;
- Maintain attendance/absenteeism reports and communicate any recurrent absenteeism to the Director of Care;
- Responsible for other clerk or nursing related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- 1 to 2 years of related experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a working knowledge of Excel and Word, and is able to work on multiple tasks while meeting assigned deadlines;
- Completion of a secondary school diploma; related post-secondary training in the Medical Office/Assistant area of study is an asset.
Candidates must be available to work days and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields