We are always looking for qualified individuals and can’t wait to hear from you!
Under the direction of the registered staff, the Personal Support Worker is responsible and accountable for providing optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident.
- Participates in interdisciplinary conferences for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating resident care needs
- Works cooperatively with students and volunteers to enhance resident care and foster community linkages
- Participates as required in the formulation and review of policies and procedures, goals and objectives
- Provides care to residents following an established plan of care
The successful candidate must:
- Must possess a PSW Certificate Program with a minimum of 600 hours in duration or a grandfathered PSW/HCA that meets the requirements in subsection (3).O. Reg 79/10, s. 47 (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Prior experience in Long Term Care (gerontology)
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields