Make our residents dining experience special!
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic leader with 2-3 years of related experience in a retirement residence/long term home, hotel, or restaurant.
The ideal candidate is a graduate from a recognized program in Food & Nutrition Management, in addition, the incumbent must be an active member in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management or a Registered Dietitian, with a current provincial Safe Food Handling Certificate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the food service department, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparing and cooking meals for senior residents of a long term care home according to the menus in place;
- Ensuring that the kitchen is maintained to public health and MOHLTC guidelines;
- Hiring, orientating, educating, and supervising of dietary staff;
- Budget control, as well as inventory and ordering processes;
- Participation in the Continuous Quality Improvement program;
- Strong clinical nutritional knowledge with experience in food production & kitchen management.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields