The Dietary Aide is responsible for serving meals and providing catering services.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Setting-up and cleaning-up of the dining room for meal service;
- Serving meals to residents in a gracious and friendly manner;
- General kitchen duties.
he ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in providing food services in a Retirement Residence and/or Long-term Care Facility and/or previous hospitality experience.
- A Food Handling Course;
- Possesses current first aid and CPR certification;
- A co-operative team player.
Candidates must be available work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields