The Receptionist performs a variety of accounting functions, clerical and receptionist duties associated with the daily operation of an effective business office.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone, greet visitors, and receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel;
- Process accounts payable including verifying totals and coding as required;
- Process accounts receivables including verifying totals;
- Process daily bank deposits for resident accounts receivable accounts;
- Maintain departmental files and records, including correspondence, forms, and routine office records and reports;
- Receive incoming mail and co-ordinate distribution, and process outgoing mail.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Business English office procedures. Elementary Bookkeeping and experience in handling cash. Previous satisfactory experience in the routine operation of a Business Office.
Candidates must be available work days, evenings and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields