Under the direction of the Dietician/Food Service Supervisor, the Dietary Aide is responsible and accountable for the delivery and service of meals and nourishments and the preparation of dietary areas.
- Must have successfully completed or are enrolled in a Food Service Worker training program at an established college or a registered private career college in Ontario. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 78 (1). or a grandfathered Cook Assistant who has completed the “food handler training program approved by the board of health in which the long term care home is located. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 78 (5). Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
- Must possess a Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma
- 2 years dietary experience in a Long Term Care preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields