Reporting to the Executive Director the incumbent is responsible for generating sales to achieve Community occupancy targets in accordance with legislative requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Generate sales by engaging in tours, presentations and meetings with potential prospects to achieve property occupancy and revenue targets
- Liaise with the Operations Team to ensure the Community is welcoming and presentable for prospects
- Assist with Marketing programs, including community outreach and special events
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact and co-operate with management colleagues, all staff and residents as well as external public officials, media officials and suppliers
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in sales, marketing and/or business along with a proven track record in sales, preferably in the retirement or real estate industry.
- A dynamic self-starter with strong English communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Computer proficiency, especially with SalesForce or other CRM program.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package in a work environment that is second to none!
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen, as well as a current TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields