Chartwell Wynfiled Long Term Care Residence is currently hiring a contract part-time role of BSO Social Services Worker.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Providing BSO support to residents and families;
- Facilitating admission screening interviews
- Coordinating and maintaining a good relationship with outside agencies;
- Attend interdisciplinary conferences;
- Participating in the BSO CQI activities
- Complete cognitive screening tools for residents on the BSO Case Load
- Provide counselling
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Current Registration with the College of SW and SSW Workers – in good standings.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in social work or other related field;
- A Diploma or degree in Social Services Work / Social Worker (Gerontology);
- Must possess specialized knowledge in gerontology or any field related to seniors;
- Experience in a long-term care setting would be preferable.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields