Set your nursing career on a new path! This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic RPN! You are a self-motivated individual who possesses effective communication and leadership skills and is a co-operative team player. The incumbent possesses a valid Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario and holds current first aid and CPR certification. In addition, the successful candidate has the ability to effectively delegate certain tasks and follow procedures to ensure proper outcomes. Experience with seniors is an asset; availability to work days, evenings, weekends and nights will be required.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting the Health & Manager;
- Assisting with nursing care routines on the assigned unit(s);
- Administering medication and treatments, as prescribed by the physician;
- Completing required assessment and documentation practices according to MOHLTC and CNO standards;
- Observing and implementing Chartwell policies, Occupational Health & Safety requirements as well as excellent health and safety practices.
Successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields