- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor in keeping with Company standards.
- Be able to multitask and manage stressful situations with a calm and professional manner.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Post-secondary training in tourism or hospitality management or business administration is an asset.
- Previous customer service, reception experience essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent computer skills including use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Sit, walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day.
- Climb stairs, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture.
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties.
- Some exposure to extreme temperatures and variable weather.
We offer a competitive wage, company-paid uniform, a vibrant, safe, clean and beautiful workplace and much more! If you want to be part of our VIBE, apply today!
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods.
The successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen, as well as a current TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields