The Dining Room Server is responsible for serving meals and providing catering services.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Setting-up and cleaning-up of the dining room for meal service;
- Serving meals to residents and a gracious and friendly manner;
- General kitchen duties.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in providing food services in a Retirement Residence and/or previous hospitality experience;
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate.
Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends.