Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- The Candidate must possess a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario. O.Reg 79/10, s. 46
- Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Care planning and coordination of care in a diverse multidisciplinary care team
- A demonstrated use of current care technology. Perform thorough assessments on residents and develop or update documentation, reports and other records.
- Shall exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentorship to new hires and nursing students
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education, training and professional development
- Excellent organization skills and problem solving management
- Delivery of medications/treatments as required.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensures the values of Jarlette Health Services