At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. Under the direction of the Administrator, the Life Enrichment Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the organization and implementation of a comprehensive Life Enrichment Program.
Ideal Candidate Traits, Qualifications and Job Duties
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in recreation and leisure studies, Therapeutic Recreation, Kinesiology or other related field
- At least one year of experience in a health care setting. O. Reg 79/10, s. 66 (2).
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must have knowledge of community resources, recreation program development and techniques.
- Must be computer literate
- Responsible to implement and communicate to all residents and families a schedule of recreation and social activities that are offered during days, evenings and weekends
- Responsible for the provision and assistance with recreation and social activities that include a range of indoor and outdoor recreation, leisure and outings that are of a frequency and type to benefit all residents of the home and reflect their interests
- Responsible to create and develop opportunities for resident and family input into the development and scheduling of recreation and social activities
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields