At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. Under the direction of the Director of Resident Care, the Staff Education Coordinator provides leadership for coordinating and meeting the learning and educational needs of the staff.
Ideal Candidate Traits, Qualifications and Job Duties
- Must have a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must have post-secondary diploma or degree in Education or related field and/or experience in adult education.
- Two (2) years experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and accountable for coordinating and meeting the learning and educational needs of the staff through use of a variety of teaching methods including the Jarlette health Services online training platform, Relias;
- Provides support and resources to ensure that all mandatory education is completed; prepared education in conjunction with policy, orientation and education guidelines; promotes a positive learning environment for all workers and responds to work questions/inquiries regarding aspects of the learning process’
- Develops, co-ordinates, delivers & evaluates a comprehensive orientation program for all staff
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields