Chartwell Carlton Retirement Residence accepts applications for the position of Office Manager. This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic and motivated person with excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate must possess two (2) – three (3) years of related experience and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience in a retirement home is an asset.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing resident billings on a monthly basis;
- Recording census and reflecting changes on billings;
- Preparing records of employment;
- Administering and maintaining records of petty cash;
- Preparing financial reports;
- General reception duties.
Successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields