The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Responds to resident or family member concerns and ensures appropriate action is taken within decision-making authority and/or brings to the attention of the Maintenance Manager.
- Conducts all duties in accordance with Chartwell policies and procedures, as well as, government regulations, laws and policies.
- Understands and follows all health and safety policies and procedures. Works safely to reduce the risk of injury to self, other staff members and residents. Promptly reports all actual or potentially hazardous situations.
- Ensures that on-site work areas are clean and safe and ensures walkways are kept free of equipment, extension cords, or landscaping tools.
- Responsible for reporting defective equipment (e.g. Lawn Mower, leaf Blower, edge trimmer)
- Performs other related maintenance duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Landscaping related experience
- Grade 12 Diploma with some related landscaping training is required.
- Must be physically and mentally alert.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision.
Candidates must be available to work days.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields