This dual, contract role (maternity leave replacement) is an exceptional opportunity for an enterprising, self-directed individual with a sense of urgency and a drive for results, who brings demonstrated experience in sales and a background in recreation/activation. This individual will genuinely enjoy interacting with seniors, will follow-up leads from emails, walk-in traffic and telephone inquiries and have knowledge of the surrounding area and communities. Experience in the seniors housing or hospitality industries would be ideal but is not mandatory.
The compensation package is comprised of a base salary plus variable incentives driven by performance to targets.
Drawing on their extraordinary customer-service and sales training, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leverage Chartwell’s consultative sales process “Value Match” to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence
- Drive occupancy levels and meet or exceed established sales target
- Manage telephone inquiries and convert to personal visit bookings
- Conduct personal visits, follow up on leads, close sales through lease signings
- Track sales activity in our CRM database and analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence
- Drive referrals and traffic
- Create, retain and grow a portfolio of strategic networking partnerships with the local healthcare community and within the community at large: build a qualified lead database
- Develop, promote, and implement marketing plans and social events
- Planning and managing daily activity programs/entertainment/special events to meet the residents’ interests and needs; identifying and assessing the residents’ needs to develop fulfilling activities; encouraging resident participation in programs; assisting in the creation of the monthly activity calendars in a timely manner
- Developing, implementing and evaluating diversified programs and services to encompass the six dimensions of wellness
- Tracking the resident’s participation in the various programs
- Co-ordinating the volunteer program including recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation;
- Providing support with the process of forecasting and monitoring expenditures of funds allocated to the marketing and activation budgets
- Utilizing effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet timelines
Required: Computer literacy, knowledge of the surrounding area and communities, valid provincial driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Successful candidates must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
- Flexible hours (evenings, weekends) may sometimes be required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields