This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, motivated individual with at least three years of management experience in the long term care industry. The successful candidate is a certified Long Term Care Administrator from the OAHNSS or CHA (Canadian Healthcare Association) certification and possesses strong organizational and customer service skills. Sound knowledge of relevant long term care legislation is essential.
Drawing on your extraordinary leadership, communication, and analytical skills, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading the management team to provide excellent care and services to the residence;
- The development of goals and objectives for the various departments within the residence;
- Setting standards of resident care and services to ensure they meet MOHLTC requirements;
- Hiring, orientating, evaluating, and educating staff; participating in matters surrounding union contracts;
- The development and management of the residence’s budget, including all costs related to environmental services and marketing programs.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields