A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides residents with nursing services and administers medications and treatments in accordance with physicians' orders and within state licensure regulations.
- Documents and reviews medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance .
- Monitors responses to treatment plans. Counts controlled substances with off going nurse, reconciliation of controlled substances during shift.
- This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities.
- Must pass drug testing, background check and physical LPN license, Basic CPR/first aid training
- Current Practical Nursing Licensure (LPN) in the state of OH
- 1 year of nursing experience with the senior population; Memory Care experience preferred; long term care a plus
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and typing
- Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work weekends and holidays
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields