How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living such as feeding, bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene and mobility, as directed by their individual service plans.
- Where properly certified, may administer or assist with medications as needed, in strict accordance with both internal and external protocols and regulations.
- Monitors changes in residents’ functional status and personal care needs; documents observations and advises supervisors and/or clinical staff as appropriate.
- Assists in the development and updating of Resident Care Plans.
- Encourages resident participation in scheduled programs and activities.
- Conducts one on one or small group activities as assigned by supervisor in conjunction with the Vibrant Living Director.
- Assists with laundry and light housekeeping tasks as needed.
- Assists with serving meals and bussing tables as needed.
- Chaperones activities outside the community as needed.
- Monitors the community and takes appropriate action to keep the environment safe, clean, and attractive for residents, guests and co-workers.
- Participates in and attend all in-service training and education programs as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification and a minimum of one year of experience in a senior care role.
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant, Medication Technician, Medication Assistant, or other State approved or State required training.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields