(1) in conjunction with the direct supervisor and the Regional Vice President of Sales, ensure the benchmarks for the sales team are achieved, (2) communicate challenges from the sales team to management, (3) hold the sales team accountable to sales activity on a daily basis, and (4) plan, implement, and evaluate results to meet or exceed overall community budgeted occupancy.
- (1) B.A. or B.S. in an appropriate related major,
- (2) minimum 5 years of sales,
- (3) experience in a CCRC setting preferred,
- and (4) regional experience preferred. EOE, DFWP.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields