Chartwell Thunder Bay Retirement Residence accepts applications for the part time position of Concierge. This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic and motivated person with excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate must possess two (2) – three (3) years of related experience, sound knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as availability to work days and weekends.
Drawing on their extraordinary organizational and communication skills, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offering a warm welcome and providing hospitable service to incoming residents and guests;
- Operating and managing the telephone system to efficiently direct incoming calls;
- Revising and updating resident documentation as requested;
- Promoting Chartwell’s mission, values and vision;
- Assisting and supporting department managers, including the community relations and marketing teams, as needed;
- General reception duties.
Successful candidate must provide a current vulnerable position/sector screening (VPS) and criminal record check.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields