The Dietary Aide/Server is responsible for service meals and providing catering services to our residents in a professional, courteous manner.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Setting-up and cleaning-up of the dining room for meal service;
- Serving meals to residents in a gracious and friendly manner;
- Performing general kitchen duties.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Preferred Food Safe Level 1 Certificate and Serve it Right;
- Preferred Smart Serve Certificate;
- Preferred First Aid and CPR certification.
Candidates must be able to work days, evenings and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields