Chartwell Héritage résidence pour retraités accepts applications for the Full-Time position of Office Manager. This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic and motivated person with excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate must possess two (2) – three (3) years of related experience and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience in a retirement home is an asset. Availability to work days, evenings and weekends is also required.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing resident billings on a monthly basis;
- Recording census and reflecting changes on billings;
- Preparing records of employment;
- Administering and maintaining records of petty cash;
- Preparing financial reports;
- General reception duties.
Successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields