Chartwell Country Cottage Retirement Residence in Sherwood Park, AB invites applications for the part-time position of Health Care Aide (Days, evenings and weekends).
The successful candidate will provide support and assistance with daily living activities for senior adults in a retirement residence. The incumbent must be a self-motivated team player, holding current first aid and CPR certification as well as PSW/HCA certification.
In addition, the candidate must have:
- Communication skills and ability to adapt to the needs of the resident;
- Experience and interest in working with behaviorally complex population;
- Customer Service proficiency and demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team setting;
- Computer Skills;
- Physically able to perform all delegated duties;
- A track record of reliability.
Successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields