Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company dedicated to providing its employees the opportunity to grow professionally, while delivering a valuable service to the community. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Housekeeper. If you want to become part of a fun, positive and professional team that loves to make seniors happy, please apply!
At our community you'll discover a beautiful community and a dedicated, compassionate staff who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including 401(k), full health and welfare benefits, and a challenging work environment.
- Clean resident rooms and common areas according to cleaning schedule
- Report any health, safety and/or sanitation concerns to immediate supervisor
- Comply with all applicable safety regulations
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
- Participate in all training offered by employer
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Minimum 18 years of age or proper work permit
- High school diploma or equivalent
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
- Negative Tuberculosis test (per state regulation)
- Clear background check
COMPETENCIES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to communicate ideas well verbally
- Able to organize and manage both information and time effectively
- Sufficient literacy skills to read safety labels, written procedures and to otherwise fulfill theEssential Duties And Responsibilities of the job
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities in throughout the US. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields