Care Type: Rehabilitation Care
Number of suites : 93 units
Phone: Get a callback
Worland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a beautiful skilled nursing home center located just 90 miles south of Yellowstone National Park, in Wyoming, in the heart of the Old West.
We have a full-time staff devoted to caring for each individual to help meet their highest level of independence through therapy, activities, and dietary care. We also offer specialized care for those with Alzheimer's or other dementia-related illnesses.
Activities and outings
Recreational and cultural activities
- Cloud Peak Chiropractic - 0.39 km
- WMC Orthpedic Clinic - 0.46 km
- Kiwanis Park - 0.29 km
- Loomacres Wildlife Management - 0.47 km
- Worland School Superintendant - 0.02 km
- Worland Middle School - 0.18 km
- Worland Adventist Christian School - 0.2 km
- Worland High School - 0.29 km
- Grace Lutheran Church - 0.39 km
- Presbyterian Church - 0.44 km
- Worland High School Parking Lot - 0.37 km
If you are looking for information, pricing, or to schedule a tour, please fill in the form below.