The Cook is responsible for producing meals for residents and guests using production checks and standardized recipes.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Prepares meals for residents and guests ensuring dietary needs are met;
- Ensures residents are satisfied with the all aspects of food preparation and presentation;
- Provides direction and support to the food services staff;
- Participates as a member of the work team and provides support to the other members of the team;
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in a volume food preparation environment in the Health Care or Hospitality industries;
- Preferred Red Seal or current equivalent qualifications as a Cook from a recognized cooking program;
- Food Safe Certificates I and II (Asset);
- First Aide Certification (Asset).
Candidates are available for days and evenings.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields