REGISTER FOR OUR NORTH AMERICAN VIRTUAL JOB FAIR ON OCTOBER 30TH TO MEET BUSINESS AND HIRING LEADERS!
Register for the Senior Living Leadership Summit and Career Expo at:
Join business and hiring leaders in this one-of-a-kind virtual career expo! Sunrise is focused on a long-term growth strategy. Learn what it's like to be a part of a team committed to taking Sunrise to an entirely new level. Join one of our interactive discussion groups led by business leaders in each of the career tracks.
• Executive Directors, Regional Leadership
• Sales--Sales Directors, Regional Sales
• RN Management--Assisted Living Nursing Directors
• LPN/RN--Diverse Nursing Roles
• Operations and Additional Leadership Opportunities--Community-Based Roles
Hiring leaders will also be available to engage in one-on-one conversations for those interested in exploring career opportunities at Sunrise!
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. For over 30 years, we have been championing quality of life for seniors with individualized, nurturing care. Our passion is matched only by our expertise and high standards. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives.
In this role, your leadership will direct a team of nurses in sustaining the health and wellbeing of residents within your Sunrise community. Your efforts will ensure quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service. You will also oversee large-scale coordination of residents' health and wellness needs, medication program management, and regular assessments.
You will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training clinical team members. As a department head, you will oversee engagement, performance management, and ongoing evaluations for each team member. You will be a front-line representative of Sunrise's values in the eyes of our residents and the public at large.
- Graduate of an approved college or school of nursing with a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of two years' RN experience and one year's experience in home health, assisted living, hospital, or long-term care environment
- Minimum of one year's nursing management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, counseling, and discipline as necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge of applied nursing practices, techniques, and methods in the context of health and wellness resident care in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Outstanding assessment, medication administration, follow-up, and triage skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, organize efficiently, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to guide team members in providing quality clinical care
- Demonstrated judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields