The Customer Service Representative will provide front line customer service and administrative support to the leadership team.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Directing guests to appropriate individuals/areas, responding to telephone inquiries, and relaying messages to residents and staff;
- Responding to emergency calls;
- Acting as the internal contact with other facility staff to update and exchange information;
- Being the external contact with the general public, residents, and their families to answer their inquiries and relay messages and with potential customers to obtain information and promote sales;
- Promoting sales and leasing by providing the first point of customer contact;
- Obtaining information related to the needs of the customer and responding directly to their requirements;
- Promoting the organization as a whole;
- Coordinating guests to promotional activities and events;
- Inputting data related to accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1- 2 years of experience in reception and administrative support services in a customer service environment, in addition to excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills (MS Office);
- Successful completion of secondary school diploma, or equivalent;
- Serving It Right Certificate;
- Experience in a retirement residence setting would be preferred;
- Completion of an Emergency First Aid (Level 1) course is an asset.
Candidates must be available evenings and weekends.