Cedar Creek - Presbyterian Homes and Services of KY, INC - Pikeville, KY
Are you looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Do you want to work for an organization that cares about their employees and offers room for growth? If you answered yes, Presbyterian Homes and Services of Kentucky wants to hear from you! As a nonprofit, faith-based leader in senior adult care, we encourage the growth and development of our employees and cherish the resident-centered knowledge and expertise they bring to the team. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive wages with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation pay, sick pay, and holiday pay.
Presbyterian Homes and Services of KY is currently hiring a Quality of Life Coordinator for our Cedar Creek Assisted Living Facility in Pikeville . We are a non-profit, faith-based organization that provides communities of health care & services for Older Adults. Our mission is: Answering God’s call to life care for the aging and others, we endeavor to give compassionate care and superior service.
Quality of Life Coordinator Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Five years of Care giver experience preferred
- Experience working with Dementia Programs, preferred
- At Least 4 years experience as a care giver.
- Experience in planning activities
- Must demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide recreational therapy services appropriate to age-related and medical needs of our residents.
- Knowledge of basic computer systems
Quality of Life Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate a memory care program to enhance residents mind, body and spirit.
- Encourage, mentor and empower staff to consistently practice memory care objectives.
- Ensure memory care activities are appropriately presented.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate memory care activities on a monthly basis with management input.
- Develop and maintain written objectives for the program with procedures for evaluation.
- Provide program content materials for memory care activities.
- Plan and coordinate arts and crafts relating to memory care program.
- Provide community integration through recreational activities from community organizations.
- Coordinate volunteer activities to bring the community in to the facility
- Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Care giver: 5 years
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields