Position Summary: Enhances resident services and provides up to date information in a more efficient and timely manner. Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department and performs a variety of related clerical duties. This position reports to the Business Office Manager or other assigned manager.
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone skills.
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Ensures that incident reports, concern reports and other appropriate communication have been completed.
- Maintains visitor sign in/out book, reservation book for guest rooms, and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily check-in procedure.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, prescription drugs, etc. and delivers/holds as requested.
- Maintains the sign in/out log for the issuance of community keys, and gate passes.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Maintain coffee and cookie service in the lobby/making cookies daily.
- Makes sure the lobby has fresh flowers and is appropriately appointed.
- Assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Completes all required daily shift tasks as per community established by the ED up to and including rolling over the phones at a consistent time daily.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in office skills, and with computer software.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields