Massawippi Retirement Communities (MRC), is a non-profit organization, committed to provide essential nursing care for seniors, many of whom have experienced a loss of autonomy. We strive to provide a rewarding team-based work environment that maximizes our staff's skills and experience.
At Grace Village, we're looking to add both full-time and part-time certified caregivers to our team.
Job description: As a certified caregiver, you will attend to the needs of residents and provide assistance in the activities of daily living. You also assist with structured activities, encouraging interaction between residents and proactively contributing to the effective delivery of client-centered services to the residents of Grace Village.
- Certified Caregiver
- DVS Home Care Assistance or equivalent work experience
- CPR, First Aid and PDSB certifications
- Minimum of one (1) year related work experience
- Experience in long-term care is an asset
- Must be capable of verbal and written communication in English and French
- Work schedule may include days, evenings, nights and/or weekends
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Please attach your resume along with your cover letter and return it to Grace Village for consideration at .
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. MRC applies an equal access to employment program recognizing the rights of persons belonging to certain minority groups based on the provisions of the Act respecting equal access to employment.