** To be considered applicants must submit a resume and cover letter in one downloadable document
Reporting jointly to the General Manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing, the responsibility of the Community Relations Manager is to build traffic to the facilities and increase occupancy. A primary focus will be on touring prospects, networking and hosting marketing and sales events. Your proven track record in establishing and nurturing relationships in the community, closing sales and passion working with seniors will be key to your ongoing success.
Include but not limited to:
- Achieve occupancy targets by working with the GM and site leadership teams to establish, nurture and close client relationships. You will accurately forecast client needs and behaviors.
- Identify community events, organizations and sponsorships the company should participate in and represent the Company in the community and build relationships within the region to increase our presence and drive traffic to our site. A large part of this process will be to facilitate tours at the site.
- Your experience using CRMs (data base) will enable you to qualify prospects, family influencers (family and friends of qualified prospects), community influencers (public and private health providers, seniors’ organization contacts, community services providers, financial services providers), and others (clergy associations, pharmacists, lawyers, bankers, trust companies, realtors, etc.). Computer skills are a must.
- Work with competitor properties to establish a rapport. Learn about competitors’ features, rates, incentives, special offers, occupancy and any other information that will assist our ability to maintain competitiveness. Research and integrate marketing information with sales leads. Competitive analysis will be completed throughout the year.
- Working closely with the General Manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing to produce a marketing plan and budget annually, to include all advertising, promotional activities, marketing collateral and incentives and community events.
- Distribute marketing collateral such as brochures, posters, etc. in targeted locations (i.e. health units, seniors’ centers, community centers, churches etc.).
- Work with other Marketing Managers to share insights and best practices, including monthly teleconference calls and quarterly meetings.
- As part of the site leadership, the Marketing Manager will collaborate with the GM and other departmental managers at weekly meetings to ensure operational excellence. This will include training employees on customer service techniques and facilitating site tours.
- Meet and/or communicate daily with the General Managers and weekly with the Director, Sales and Marketing.
- Additional duties as directed by the site GM when required.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and customer service experience required
- Marketing experience is an asset
- A passion working with seniors and communities
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective written and spoken communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
- A track record of being highly self-motivated, with a passion for delivering outstanding results
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and/or flexible hours (i.e. to attend/facilitate meetings/events), as required
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and previous use of a CRM or Data Base management system.
- Ability to travel, as required.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields