A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifies and treats residents with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders
- Provides and directs Speech Therapy services to patients including: assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including long and short-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Functions under physicians’ orders and adheres to applicable principles and practices of speech therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual speech language pathology programs for effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy from an accredited program
- License to practice speech therapy within the state of AZ
- ASHA Certification; Must have CCC's
- Ability to work holidays and weekends as operation demands
- Basic computer software skills in Word and Excel
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields