Our General Managers are accountable to:
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of Managers, Sales Consultants and front line employees;
- Build a strong team: sources, selects and onboards key talent;
- Actively plan for succession;
- Develop employees: coaches and manages performance.
- Expect personal accountability
- Recognize and rewards results
- Ensure focus on our 4 key results: Financial, Customer Service, Employee Engagement, Managing Reputational Risk
Lead and Influence:
- Lead culture;
- Engage employees.
Ensure Commitment to Service Excellence:
- Apply service standards to decision making;
- Align with our RESPECT values;
- Communicate the importance of looking through the lens of the customer.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in a the Retirement Living, Hospitality, or another relevant sector;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role;
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to interact with residents, families, community professionals and various outside partners;
- Demonstrated decision-making, problem-solving, and budget management skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields