Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing the Medication Aide administers medications as prescribed by the physician, documents the administration, the medication effectiveness, and any noted adverse reactions or side effects.
Longhorn Village has multiple positions open - Saturday and Sunday only both full time and part time openings, flexible schedules.
- Certified Medication Aide with a current State of Texas license.
- Must be able to read regulations and write clearly.
- Must be able to communicate in courteous, friendly manner.
- Ability to effectively manage and direct subordinates.
- Physical requirements attached.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong positive attitude toward customer service and have a genuine interest in geriatric care and uphold the philosophy of the community.
- Ability to handle routine problems.
- Ability to know when to refer problems to supervisor.
You will want to be a part of our valued team designed to create a new brand of retirement living. Have the opportunity to provide the very best care to our residents. This is a great team and we are looking to add additional great team members. Be a part of a new chapter at Longhorn Village!
Longhorn Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace. Longhorn Village is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin or veteran status.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields