A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of resident programming to meet individual psychosocial needs
- Providing hands-on involvement in programs during the residents' scheduled times
- Assisting in the evaluation of the residents' wellness needs and exploring physical, emotional and social opportunities for engagement
- Supporting management in the planning, orientation and supervision of volunteers
- Assisting with marketing and promotional materials
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 year of related experience strongly preferred
- Caring, compassionate, creative, and energetic individual who can engage resident's participation
- Flexibility with schedule and available to work weekends
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields