A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Transporting residents to activities, errands, and other off-campus destinations
- Operating various vehicles in our fleet to include, passenger cars, wheelchair vans and buses
- Properly operating bus and ensuring the safety of all passengers
- Coordinating necessary vehicle maintenance
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CDL with no major violations for the last three years
- One year of transportation experience
- Working knowledge of large bus operations and mechanics, and ability to respond appropriately in an operational emergency
- Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work weekdays
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields