What is the role of a PAB / Caregiver at the LaSalle Pavilions? With your skills to ensure the well-being of people with loss of autonomy, you will provide quality care and you will contribute greatly to their comfort. Are you a passionate person who wants to improve the lives of residents? If so, read on! We have an opportunity for you!
• Ensure the well-being of residents by providing them with personalized and quality care;
• Maintain a relationship of trust with residents;
• Accompany residents in their daily activities
• Ensure effective communication between team members
• Preserve a safe environment
• Perform any other related tasks.Requirements:
• DEP in Institutional Assistance or other valid training
• Experience in a seniors' residence is an asset.
• French oral and functional writing
• Oral and / or written English is an asset
• Valid PDSB and RCR certificates
• Be dedicated to the development of seniors in your community
• Team spirit and collaboration
Work for the Pavilions LaSalle:
• Gain experience working with a diverse and multicultural clientele;
• Take advantage of many trainings and learning opportunities;
• Be part of a team that aims for the highest quality of service;
• Enjoy a flexible schedule according to your lifestyle.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields