A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting and assisting community guests and visitors at front reception desk
- Performing administrative support tasks for residence; answering phones and recording and routing messages to appropriate person
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Typing general office correspondence and/or entering information
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Flexibility with schedule
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields